A graduate of NYU's Interactive Telecommunications Program (ITP), looking for a collaborative environment that can challenge my creative skills and lend to my excitement in all things tech-related.
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premier Pro
Final Cut Pro
Distinctive visual style, good work integrating new technologies. Creative
technologist/coder & skilled writer. Strong conceptual thinker. Thoughtful,
communicative, open minded, and a great collaborator. Ability to break down and
share complicated ideas. Troubleshooter. Quick learner and highly organized.
New York University, New York City, NY
Masters of Professional Studies (M.P.S),
Interactive Telecommunications Program (ITP)
Sept. 2011 – May 2013
University of Houston, Houston, TX,
B.A. in Psychology, Minor in Creative Writing
// Work Experience
Interaction Prototyper / Interactive Visual Designer | December 2015 - Present | Magic Leap | Dania Beach, FL
Unity 3D Developer/Creative Technologist | July 2013 - December 2015 | Two Bit Circus | Los Angeles, CA
Python/Django Developer | March 2013 - June 2013 | Yapster | NYC, NY
Software Developer Intern | September 2013 – November 2013
Teach Rock | Rock & Roll Forever Foundation | New York City, NY
- On the front-end, assisted with the development of teachrock.org utilizing
- On the back-end, assisted with the development of the site's admin for
lesson content creation & the setup of teacher user accounts utilizing
- Provided streaming video content for the site utilizing Amazon S3 &
- Gained experience working with Nginx, Gunicorn, and working in a
Linux/Unix environment for server backups and updates under the
mentorship of the Lead Web/Software Developer.
Mobile UX|UI Design/Developer Intern / April 2012 – July 2012
Phonevalley|Publicis Groupe, 355 Park Avenue South, NYC, NY
- Collaborated with a team of creative directors, designers, and developers
in offices based in NYC, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Paris on UX/UI
Design for mobile a for brands such as Purina, Duracell, Bank of America,
- Assisted Design Team in the design process from mock to completion.
Worked with team to translate flat design into interactive media for
distribution on mobile devices (feature phones, smartphones, and tablets).
America Reads Tutor / Dec. 2012 – May 2013
NYU America Reads/America Counts Program, NYC, NY
- Reading & Mathematics tutor to elementary school children in NYC-area public school.
Freelance Writer / Brooklyn, NY / Jan 2010 – Aug 2011
- Created content relating to local news, current events, culture, and travel .
Staff Analyst / City of New York, New York City, NY / Sept 2005 – Mar 2010
- Program evaluator & technical writer for NYC's Managed Health Care.